Monday 1 February 2016

Becoming a Stella & Dot Stylist



So! It's been a while but I'm back on the blog, mainly to talk about my new venture Stella and Dot and hopefully to get back into some beauty blogging :) I came across Stella & Dot just by browsing around Google, I can't even remember what I was looking for - but an advert for S&D popped up! I paid £169 for their January exclusive 'start up kit' which includes basic business supplies and £300 worth of jewellery samples from the site. The photo above shows most of my current samples! A week after buying these samples I get 50% off further samples so I've just ordered some more necklaces and a bracelet. 

Stella & Dot is mainly sold through Trunk Shows at peoples homes (basically jewellery parties like Body Shop, Avon, Ann Summers etc!) and through individual Stylist's online shops.

You can find out more about becoming a Stylist here, or please feel free to message me and I'll tell you everything I know! 

I have my first party booked in for 18th March, so looking to get a few more booked in between now and then. I've already created my own Facebook pages and Twitter accounts, so using these to build awareness of the brand and connect with people who seem interested and offering them more information about hosting a party.

Below is my basic marketing shpeel (sp?!):


Introduction

Hi there! My name's Melissa Reilly and I've recently started working as an Independent Stylist with this amazing company, Stella & Dot. We are an American boutique jewellery & accessories company who sell online and at exclusive 'jewellery parties' in homes. Our beautiful collections are handmade in New York using the highest quality materials like gold, silver, crystal and semi-precious stones. For the amazing high quality, our range is incredibly affordable with half the range costing under £40. Celebrities like Katy Perry & Jennifer Anniston love the brand, and we know you will too.


Free jewellery parties at your home

I would love to introduce you to Stella & Dot by running a free jewellery party at your home with your family and friends. I'll come along for 1-2 hours with my collection and style you and your friends. You can all then shop from our brochure or online for up to 3 weeks after the show.

The best part is that you can earn free and 40% off accessories just by hosting!

If you're interested in finding out more I'd be delighted if you'd contact me on melissareilly3@gmail.com or 07815677936



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, your comments really are appreciated! :) <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...